- We have been performance testing our bulls at the Midland Bull Test since 2007.
- We’ve helped several youth in 4-H and FFA. MaryAnn is currently a 4-H leader for livestock and horses in Jefferson County.
- We’ve shown our cattle at the Eastern Idaho State Fair, Spokane Intercounty Fair, Wyoming State Fair, Bonneville County and Mud Lake 4-H Fairs, the NWMGA Reginal Show and AMGA National Show.
- Justin is the area representative for Genex Cooperative semen company. He does artificial insemination and cattle hoof trimming in the Upper Snake River Valley area.
- Justin was the President of the Board of Directors of the Northwest Murray Grey Association from 2003 – 2008, and was a member of the Board of Directors of the American Murray Grey Association from 2003 – 2009. Justin and MaryAnn founded the National Murray Grey Registry in 2011 and stay very busy helping other Murray Grey breeders.
- LaRalph was a member of the Board of Directors of the Northwest Murray Grey Association from 2005 – 2010 and was the Vice President and the Historian from 2008 -2010.
- Justin and MaryAnn sent embryos to Australia in 2010 and yearling heifers to Russia and Pakistan in 2012.
- We are BQA (Beef Quality Assurance) Certified